Rock Springs, 82901, WY , USA
The Rock Springs City Council regularly meets in the Council Chambers at 212 D Street at 7 p.m. on the first and third Tuesday of every month. The next meeting will take place on January 3.
- Agenda items must be submitted to the City Clerk by the preceding Wednesday.
- Packet submissions must be presented by noon on the preceding Friday.
- Special Meetings must be advertised beforehand.
- Advertised Public Hearings are held as part of the council meetings and are the proper place for public comment on important issues.
- Anyone can speak on any issue during the Petition segment of regular meetings.
Minutes will be prepared within 12 days of the meeting.
- Council meetings are also available on the Internet at https://www.youtube.com/user/rockspringswy