CHEYENNE – The Wyoming Game and Fish Department will hold a series of meetings to discuss proposals to the Game and Fish Commission Regulation Chapter 3, Black Bear hunting seasons. The meetings are scheduled statewide.
- Nov. 29 – Laramie G&F Office – 6 p.m.
- Nov. 30 – Sheridan G&F Office – 6 p.m.
- Dec. 1 – Casper G&F Office – 6 p.m.
- Dec. 1 – Lander G&F Office – 6 p.m.
- Dec. 5 – Pinedale G&F Office – 6 p.m.
- De. 6 – Green River G&F Office – 7 p.m.
- Dec. 7 – Cody Bighorn Federal Bank – 6 p.m.
- Dec. 8 – Jackson G&F Office – 6 p.m.
Comments on the proposed regulation can be made through the Game and Fish website or by mail: Wyoming Game and Fish Department-Regulations, 3030 Energy Lane, Casper, WY 82604.
Comments must be received by 5 p.m. Dec. 12, 2016. The proposed regulation is posted on the Game and Fish website. The Game and Fish Commission will vote on the changes at its Jan.18-19, 2017 meeting in Cheyenne. All comments received during the comment period will be presented to the Commissioners prior to that meeting.
Game and Fish supports the Americans with Disabilities Act. Every effort will be made for reasonable accommodations by contacting the nearest Game and Fish office.