The Memorial Hospital Foundation Red Tie Gala Activity Week is wrapping up today before the big event Saturday night, but there’s still time to participate!
Here’s the agenda and all the information you need for Friday, February 4:
- Online Auction and 50/50 raffle are open. Just click on the link below!
- Visit The Wyoming Club today where they’ll be donating 10% of sales to the Red Tie Gala.
Daily Raffles and Ticket Package Pick-up today!
- Visit the MHSC mobile unit at the Rocky Mountain Bank from 4-6 p.m.
- Daily Raffle: Camp Chef Grill, Grill Box & Bag, and Flat-Top Griddle & Bag valued at over $500 sponsored by Church & Dwight. $10 entry/100 entries available.
- Purchase online or in person. Venmo @MHSC-Foundation.
- Traveling Beer and Wine pull – $20 per cork.
- Pick up meals, blankets, and Extreme Music Bingo Cards. This will be your last chance to purchase tickets and/or pick up ticket packages!
- A complete list of activities can be found here.
Check out these PREMIER AUCTION ITEMS!
- Hand Crafted Wooden Chest- For the second year in a row, Sweetwater County’s own Paul McFadden has built a gorgeous wooden chest exclusively for the Red Tie Gala. The handcrafted chest’s exterior has a unique and elegant design while the interior is crafted with aromatic red cedar and includes a sliding drawer.
- Josh Allen Autographed Jersey
- $50 per couple includes premade dinner, blanket, Extreme Music Bingo Cards. This will be your last chance to purchase tickets and/or pick up ticket packages!
- Virtual program starts at 7 p.m.
- Extreme Music Bingo following virtual program.
- Tickets can be purchased at mhscfoundation.com.
- Ticket packages can be picked up through Friday, February 4th at the MHSC Mobile Unit.