Wednesday marks the halfway point of the Memorial Hospital Foundation Red Tie Gala Activity Week!
Here is what’s going on today:
- Online Auction and 50/50 raffle are now open.
- Visit Eve’s Restaurant tonight where they’ll be donating 10% of their sales to the Red Tie Gala.
Daily Raffles and Ticket Package Pick-up starts today!
- Visit the MHSC mobile unit at the Rock Springs Chamber of Commerce from 4-6 p.m.
- Daily Raffle: USA/Steamboat Wall Mount Gun Safe one-day raffle sponsored by Genesis Alkali.
- $20 entry/100 entries available. Purchase online or in person. Venmo @MHSC-Foundation.
- Traveling Beer and Wine pull – $20 per cork.
- Pick up meals, blankets, and Extreme Music Bingo Cards.
- A complete list of activities can be found here.
Check out some of these PREMIER AUCTION ITEMS!
- Exclusive New Belgium 30 Year Anniversary Bike– To celebrate their 30th anniversary, New Belgium Brewing Company partnered with artist Josh Ariza and Brooklyn Bicycle Co. to create a limited-edition anniversary bike for New Belgium. This exclusive bike is one of only 30 bikes made.
- Smith & Wesson M&P15 Sport II OR Sporting Rifle– Engineered for a wide variety of recreational, sport shooting and professional applications, MP15 Rifles are easy to accessorize, but hard to put down.
- $50 per couple includes premade dinner, blanket, Extreme Music Bingo Cards.
- Virtual program starts at 7 p.m.
- Extreme Music Bingo following virtual program.
- Tickets can be purchased at mhscfoundation.com
- Ticket packages can be picked up through Friday, February 4th at the MHSC Mobile Unit.