SCSD No. 2 Will Provide Free Meals Over Spring Break

SCSD No. 2 Will Provide Free Meals Over Spring Break

GREEN RIVER — Sweetwater County School District (SCSD) No. 2 Nutrition Services Director Leah Kenison, has announced that SCDS No. 2 will be giving meals out for the spring break holiday.

People can sign up for meals by filling out the online form.

Meals are being offered for free for all children in Green River ages 2-18.

Advertisement - Story continues below...

If you would like meals for your children please go to the Nutrition Services page on the District website. Click on the tab that reads: “Pick Up Meal Form” and fill out the form to sign your children up for free meals.

Dead line to order meals is March 3 at noon.

Pick up meal dates and times, by last name:

  •  A-M will be March 10, noon-1:30 pm
  • M-Z will be March 11, noon-1:30 pm

Pick up will be at the back doors at Lincoln Middle School. Parents will need to enter the back parking lot off Shoshone. They are asking Parents to park in the parking lot and walk to the kitchen doors. Parents will pick up all requested meals at one time.

Nutrition Services are still asking parents to continue to fill out free and reduce applications; this will continue to help families with waiving fees for students who are in school. As well as when they go back to Free, Reduce and Paid meals, families will have the correct eligibility in place to continue receiving meals.

Photo courtesy of Leah Kenison

In accordance with Federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, the USDA, its Agencies, offices, and employees, and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA.  

Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g. Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language, etc.), should contact the Agency (State or local) where they applied for benefits.  Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339.  Additionally, program information may be made available in languages other than English.

To file a program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, (AD-3027) found online at: How to File a Complaint, and at any USDA office, or write a letter addressed to USDA and provide in the letter all of the information requested in the form. To request a copy of the complaint form, call (866) 632-9992. Submit your completed form or letter to USDA by: 

  1. mail: U.S. Department of Agriculture 
    Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights 
    1400 Independence Avenue, SW 
    Washington, D.C. 20250-9410; 
  2. fax: (202) 690-7442; or 
  3. email:

This institution is an equal opportunity provider.