Diary of a Wimpy Kid author Jeff Kinney brings frights and delights to Rock Springs hosted by Sidekicks Book & Wine Bar.
Join us for a a socially distanced tour for Rowley Jefferson’s Awesome Friendly Spooky Stories, the latest book in his Awesome Friendly series.
You won’t want to miss this chance to meet an International #1 Bestselling Author.
Saturday, March 20th
6:30 PM – 8:30 PM
Whisler Chevrolet’s Service Department
2200 Foothill Blvd, Rock Springs
COSTUMES & CAR DECORATING
Grab the whole family and Wimpify or Spookify your car so it’s ready to roll through Rowley’s Spooky Drive-Thru! Decorations and signs are highly encouraged. The family with the best-decorated car will win a boxed set of – Awesome Friendly books!
Customers must purchase at least one copy of Rowley Jefferson’s Awesome Friendly Spooky Stories to get a ticket.
- One ticket admits one car. Ticket cost is equal to the cost of the book.
- All books will be pre-signed. Due to health restrictions, there will be no personalization at this event, and no books signed from home.
- In addition to Spooky Stories, pre-signed copies of all Awesome Friendly Kid and Diary of a Wimpy Kid books will be available for purchase at the event.
- Jeff is happy to take socially distanced photos with fans
HEALTH & SAFETY
- All attendees over 2 must wear a mask when their car windows are open, no exceptions.
- All attendees must stay in their cars at all times during the event, no exceptions
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Jeff Kinney is a #1 New York Times bestselling author and a six-time Nickelodeon Kids’ Choice Award winner for Favorite Book for his Diary of a Wimpy Kid series. Jeff has been named one of Time’s 100 Most Influential People in the World. He is also the creator of Poptropica, which was named one of Time’s 50 Best Websites. He spent his childhood in the Washington, D.C., area and moved to New England in 1995. Jeff lives with his wife and two sons in Massachusetts, where they own a bookstore, An Unlikely Story. For more about Wimpy Kid visit wimpykid.com.