The 2018 International Day celebration will be held on July 14th in Bunning Park, downtown Rock Springs.
This year’s event opens with a fundraiser pancake breakfast at 8am in the park hosted by the Kiwanis. Pancakes and sausage are just $4, and coffee is $1 more.
All proceeds from the breakfast help the Kiwanis Club carry out their service mission in our community. Live entertainment starts at 10 am.
In addition to a day full of free live entertainment, this year International Day has more great vendors than ever before!
As always there will be a wide range of vendors providing food, art, crafts and more!
Here is a partial list of this years vendors:
- Actor’s Mission – Swedish Meatballs
- Beta Sigma Phi Sorority – Cabbage Rolls
- Bitter Sweet Bombshells – Dunk Tank
- Cornman’s Kettle Corn – Gourmet Popcorn
- GFWC Women’s Club Rock Springs – Crafts & Baked Goods
- Holy Trinity Greek Orthodox Church – Greek Food
- (Trish) Hofer Stitching and Embroidery – Needlework
- Kiwanis Club – Breakfast & Lunch
- Knot Heads Paracord – Paracord Items
- Papa Murphy’s Pizza – Pizza
- Sands Hospitality – Egg Rolls & More
- Styria Bakery II – Bread
- Sweetwater Citizens Crime Stoppers – Police Car/Safety Items
- Transformations Face Painting – Face Painting/Glitter Art
International Day is not-for-profit organization operated by an all-volunteer committee and made possible in part by our sponsors.
We encourage you to visit us online at www.RSInternationalDay.com or find us on Facebook for more details about our upcoming celebration and learn more about the cultural heritage of our community!