Join the Wyoming non-profit network in celebrating WyoGives day on July 13, 2022 from 12:01am until 11:59pm.
WyoGives is an initiative of the Wyoming non-profit network that strives to help and highlight the work non-profits do throughout Wyoming.
WyoGives – an initiative of the Wyoming Nonprofit Network – is a powerful, statewide 24-hour online fundraising event that is designed to bring the state together as one community to raise money and awareness for Wyoming’s nonprofits.
The 3rd annual WyoGives will take place Wednesday, July 13, 2022, with 250+ organizations participating.
From this website platform, you can easily search and donate to nonprofits. In some cases, your donation will be matched by a partner the nonprofit has recruited or by our matching and challenge partners according to their parameters. Be sure to visit our website here on July 13th (anytime in that 24-hour period) and support your favorite causes and watch the ticker count the donations coming in!
Sweetwater County non-profits include:
- Western Wyoming Community College Foundation
- United Way of Southwest Wyoming
- Memorial Hospital Foundation
- YWCA of Sweetwater County
- Climb Wyoming
- Ray Lovato Recycling Center
- Boys and Girls Club of Sweetwater County
- Young at Heart Community Center
- Western Wyoming Family Planning
- Hospice of Sweetwater County
- Golden Hour Senior Center