The Memorial Hospital Foundation Red Tie Gala is coming soon and this year they have something different in store for you!
The virtual event takes place Saturday, February 5, but you can participate in the fundraising right now. Here’s everything you need to know:
- The Virtual Event will be on Saturday, February 5.
- The Virtual Event’s program starts at 7 p.m. and includes Extreme Music Bingo!
- Silent Auction and Premium Auction both open January 31st and is open to the community.
- Tickets start at $50 for a couple and include a Red Tie Gala blanket, dinner for two, and Extreme Music Bingo cards.
- Sponsorships for groups start $500.
See inclusions and purchase tickets here.
New this year, the Foundation will also be hosting the Red Tie Gala Activity Week which starts January 31.
Starting January 31st, there will be various events and activities throughout the community as the Foundation counts down to the virtual Red Tie Gala. The MHSC Mobile Unit will be deployed daily within the community for guests to visit and participate in the sponsored daily raffle, to pick up their blankets, dinner, and bingo cards, and to participate in the traveling Beer and Wine Pull.
Red Tie Gala Activity week raffles include:
- 50/50 Raffle
- Daniel’s Jewelry Raffle Sponsored by Simplot
- Gun Ammo Raffle Sponsored by Ciner
- Wall Mounted USA Flag gun safe sponsored by Genesis
- Camp Chef BBQ and Accessories from Church & Dwight
- Traveling Beer and Wine Pull
Red Tie Gala Activity Partners include:
- Escape Day Spa
- Cowboy Donuts
- Deja Brew
- White Mountain Mining
- Taco Time
- Coal Train Coffee
- Sapporo Japanese Steak House
- Bad Joker
- The Wyoming Club
Keep your eye out…the Red Tie Gala Activity Week schedule will be posted soon!
For more information or to purchase your tickets, visit www.mhscfoundation.com.