Southwest Counseling and Sweetwater County Prevention Coalition invite you to attend the first ever International Survivor Day in Sweetwater County.
The overall goal for survivor day is to bring people together from all walks of life and remember those who we have lost to suicide and support those whose lives have been affected by suicide.
618 Broadway St. in Rock Springs
This event is for survivors of suicide loss
and anyone who would like to attend for support.
There is a set agenda for the event as follows:
- 10:00 a.m – Start Time and Breakfast (Oatmeal Bar), lobby
- 10:30 a.m. – Enter theater area
- 10:45 a.m. – Introduction from Mayor Kaumo, Shelby Gordon introduce film.
- 11:00 a.m. – Screen film, Family Journeys: Healing and Hope after Suicide
- 11:35 a.m. – April Thompson- film discussion, honoring loved ones.