😎 Mom and Pop Businesses are still cool, and today is all about them!
Today is National Mom and Pop Business Owners Day, so this week we asked YOU on Facebook, Instagram, and in our newsletter to #TELLUS about your local favorite small businesses and you weren’t shy about giving your favorites a shout out – which we LOVE!
Here’s are some of your answers:
- “Pickin-Palace! This is a locally owned family business, and this business is awesome!” -Sonya R.
- “Remedies!” -@trey_lee37
- “Sidekicks” -@tristamcmartin
- “JoGee’s 🍓🍌🥬” -@karali.mae
- “Staci Ann’s! Homemade, comfortable, and friendly!! Love this place! And Staci Woodruff Martin treats us all like family!!” -Andrea M.
- “Yager Construction!” -Laure K.
- “Book Barn ❤️” -@johonnalove
- “Rushmore Furniture” -@gratefulheartsphotos
- “When we are in Rock Springs we love to eat at the Broadway Burger Shop. It’s like going to 1950 again. Great food, and fun place.” -Charlotte P.
- “Busy Bee” -@simply_307
- “Grubs Drive-In ❤️” -shyanne_alexia
- “It’s more of a bro and bro shop but Square State Brewery is awesome.” -Michael C.
- “The Dugout” -@matthew.meadows.98
- “My favorite mom and pop business is Sweetwater Plumbing and Heating. I always feel like I’m the most important customer to Joni when I go in. Thanks, Joni for a great business.” -Lance B.
- “Wyoming Mortgage 😄” -@alexanderyates
- “Stellar Coffee!!” -John M.
- “The Rep Center!!” -@samrise.samset
- “All of them!” -@rsrotary
Here’s to all of our local Mom and Pop Business Owners 🥂 Keep up the hard work!
Thanks for answering, everyone!