Wednesday marked the official FIRST DAY OF SPRING – which means it’s time for some spring-cleaning, and warmer weather (we hope🤞).
In honor of winter slowly leaving us, we asked you to #TELLUS some of your spring-cleaning TIPS/RITUALS.
Here’s what you said:
- “Dust off our ‘To Be Read’ pile.” -Sweetwater County Library System
- “I haven’t learned that part of ‘adulting’ yet. 🤷♀️” -Tori T.
- “Throw it all away.” -@tkdmomkenosha
- “I hire Reflections Cleaning and go have a massage while they do it!” -Barbara S.
- “Try to finish removing the snowdrifts around my house. 😂😂😂” -Janice J.
- “Although we don’t necessarily do everything at once in the spring, here is a list of tasks we spread over spring and summer: wash comforters and blankets, clean windows inside and out, spray-wash indoor silk plants & flowers, wash curtains, wash walls, wipe out kitchen cupboards, clean freezer, power wash outside of house, clean garage.” -Tammie O.
Happy cleaning everyone!