Hey guys and gals! Last Friday was the day of all days, it was International Beer Day. Whether it’s served up in a taproom, brewery, restaurant, bought from the closest liquor store, or being enjoyed in the mountain with your best friends – beer seems to belong just about anywhere. 🍺
According to YOU, the beer lovers of Sweetwater County, here
are the best places to get a brew locally. 👇
- “Square State Brewing. Great beer from top-quality people and great friendly patrons.” -Dave M.
- “Old Chicago carries Ten Sleep Brewery beer Speed Goat! It’s the best!” -Amy K.
- “Square State, of course!!!!!” -@potter863
- “I don’t drink beer, but my grandson loves the selection of beers at Old Chicago. He tries different beers from their list when we go for dinner.” -Wanda H.
- “Gateway Liquors/Johny Macs“ -Jana W.
- “A&W has the best ROOT-BEER in Wyoming!!!! 😅” -Carmen C.
- My favorite is Square State Brewery. They always have something interesting on tap. They are always experimenting on a new brew.
My next go-to is Old Chicago. They also change up what they have on tap. Quite a few Wyoming brewery are represented. Tensleep Speed Goat….Absolutely amazing!!! Great selection at Old Chicago. -Peter P.
- “Guinness at The Fish Bowl.” -Teresa W.
- “Square State! They had a beer called Christine (I think) I’m pretty sure it was my favorite beer of all time, ever! Have a Beertastic day!” -Celeste W.
- “Open Range Bar” -Nancy A.
- “A brew with friends, a sweetheart, or family is the best!” -Kevin H.
Thanks for answering, everyone! Cheers! 🍻