Enjoy a great view for a great cause at the 4th Annual Coats for Kids 5K/10K Family Trail Run coming up on Saturday, August 28th.
Top finishers will receive awards and there will be raffles prizes for all participants!
Adult Registration– $25
Child Under 19 – FREE with food or clothing donation
Bring a non-perishable food item or clothing donation for $5 off your registration. Priority items appreciated. (Lightly used winter clothing, peanut butter, pasta and sauce, rice meals, etc.
All items go to families in need. All monetary proceeds go to buying additional food/clothing and to fund future projects through the Knights of Columbus, a tax-exempt non-profit organization / Stagecoach Backpack Project.
- Morning-of registration: 8:00 am to 8:45 am at Stagecoach Elementary rear bus loop.
- Bring a lawn chair to cheer on your family! Parking in the school’s front lot will be provided.
- 5K & 10K trail race begins promptly at 9:00 am.
- Refreshments and snacks will be available.
- We will have an aid station!
- Both courses will start at the rear Stagecoach parking lot.
- Small Children– There is a dirt road skirting the 5K course for strollers… an off-road stroller would be ideal.
- 5K – Follow single-track as well as dirt road from Stagecoach to the base of White Mountain and back.
- 10K – CHALLENGING After 5K turnoff this race continues uphill on the single track to the first shelf of White Mountain, traversing north and then moving down on two track back towards the school. Courses will be flagged.