The SweetwaterCARES Coalition has launched a sticker photo contest for anyone in Sweetwater County who receives their COVID-19 vaccine or has received their vaccine in the past!
The rules are simple…Take a photo with your SweetwaterCARES vaccine sticker and submit it by sending it to the SweetwaterCARES Facebook page.
*Winners will be chosen randomly.
Stickers will be available at the following locations:
- Walmart – 201 Gateway Blvd – Rock Springs
- Sav-on Pharmacy – 1323 Dewar Dr. – Rock Springs
- Walgreens – 70 Gateway Blvd – Rock Springs
- Smith’s Pharmacy – 2531 Foothill Blvd – Rock Springs
- Sweetwater County District Board of Health – 333 Broadway St. – Rock Springs
- Smith’s Pharmacy – 905 Bridger Ave – Green River
- K-Pack Pharmacy – 170 Commerce Dr. Suite B – Green River
If you have already been vaccinated you can pick up a sticker at the Rock Springs Chamber of Commerce or the Green River Chamber of Commerce!
We’re In This Together
The Sweetwater CARES Coalition is a partnership between local industry, healthcare, county and city governments, education, community organizations and key businesses in Sweetwater County to bring awareness, resources, education and support as it relates to the serious health and economic threats of COVID-19.
It is important that we keep the doors open at our local businesses and at the same time keep our community safe. In order to do both, we ask you to join us in proven best practices against this virus.