On Saturday, August 18th, the 3rd annual Wyo Gorge Ride Poker Run benefiting Greater Wyoming Big Brothers Big Sisters of Sweetwater County will take place.
This is not a normal poker run. This exciting event will include great food, a raffle and prizes brought to you by Wyoming Machinery Company and community enterprises!
- Register for the ride online
- $30 per hand, multiple playing hands may be purchased.
Wyo Gorge Ride Details
- Check-in begins at 7:00 am at the Wyoming Machinery Company store at 1940 Elk Street in Rock Springs
- First bike/vehicle out at 8:00 am
- Last bike/vehicle in by 1:00 pm
- Route covers approximately 165 miles
Ride takes you around scenic Flaming Gorge Reservoir
- Card Pull #1 – Antelope Flats Overlook, Utah
- Card Pull #2 – Greendale Overlook, Utah
- Card Pull #3 – Mustang Travel Stop (The Hub)
- Card Pull #4 – The Hitching Post, Green River
- Card Pull #5 – Wyoming Machinery Company Store
For you social media gurus out there, you can track and share your ride progress with us on social media using the hashtags #WyoGorgeRide and #StartSomething.
This Event Will Benefit:
- FREE breakfast provided at check-in
- $5 lunch tickets will be available
- No pets or alcohol
- Kids welcome
- All autos and bikes welcome
- Prizes for 1st, 2nd & 3rd highest hands
- 50/50 raffle
Paid Advertisement - This post was paid for by the business or individual represented above. We reserve the right to remove any comments. If you'd like to advertise your business in a future promotion similar to this, call our Advertising Team at 307-922-0700 or send us a message.