Motor vehicle collisions are among the top causes of significant injuries in Wyoming. According to the Wyoming Department of Transportation, there were 13,161 crashes and 3,121 injuries reported in the state in 2020 alone.
In the exclusive e-book Your Legal Guide to Wyoming Car Accidents, attorney Alex Freeburg provides an overview of the most important things that you need to know about your rights, your responsibilities, and your options after a crash.
Do you know what to do to protect your health, safety, legal rights, and financial interests after a serious crash? The personal injury team at Freeburg Law wants to make sure that you have all of the resources and information that you need. The firm has put together a free, comprehensive e-book: Your Legal Guide to Wyoming Car Accidents.
Among other things, you will learn:
- What to Do Next: Make sure you understand the initial steps that you need to take in the immediate aftermath of a car accident in Wyoming.
- The Logistics: Car accident claims are complicated. The e-book takes you through the nuts and bolts of the claims process, in an easily digestible manner.
- How Insurance Works: Many car accident claims have multiple overlapping insurance policies. Learn exactly how insurance coverage works in Wyoming.
- Dealing With Insurance Adjusters: You cannot rely on insurance company representatives to protect your best interests. Get the tips and tricks for negotiation and litigation.
- Wyoming Law and Legal Procedures: Wyoming law is complicated. The e-book will home in on the most important things to know about state law and legal procedures.
- Getting Full and Fair Compensation: Find out what you need to do to put yourself in the best position to maximize your financial recovery after a crash.
- Hiring an Attorney: Are you considering hiring a lawyer for your auto accident claim? The ebook takes you through the key considerations—including when and how to find a lawyer.
- Cost of Representation: Worried about affording an attorney? Find out how contingency fee representation really works in car accident injury cases.
We Recently Opened an Office in Rock Springs, WY!
Freeburg Law is committed to providing reliable, solutions-driven legal representation to injured victims and their families. The attorneys are always willing to put forward the time, resources, and attention to the smallest of detail to make sure that each case is handled properly. Everyone deserves a high quality lawyer. The law firm recently opened up in a new office in Rock Springs in order to better serve communities throughout the entire region. The office is by appointment only. If you or your loved one was hurt in an accident in Sweetwater County, please do not hesitate to reach out to a Rock Springs personal injury attorney for immediate assistance.
Free, no obligation consultations are available.
Call (307) 200-9720