GREEN RIVER– The Green River City Council will host its regularly scheduled meeting at Green River City Hall on Tuesday, March 5 at 7 pm.
The agenda items are listed below.
- Developmental Disabilities Awareness Month
- Southwest Wyoming Regional Airport Update
Citizen Requests and Other Communications
Board and Committee Appointments
- Appointment of Mariella Slaughter to the Planning and Zoning Commission
- Consideration of a Resolution Amending the Fiscal Year 2019 Budget
Council Action Items
- Consideration of a Corrective Quitclaim Deed for 240 Shoshone
- Consideration to Apply for Rec Mil Grant for a Bullseye Digital Fire Extinguisher Training System
- Consideration to Approve the Renewal of a Contract with CGI Communications, Inc.
City Administrator, City Attorney, Mayor, and Council Reports
Check out the full agenda packet here.