September is Suicide Prevention Month.
Join Southwest Counseling for the 2nd Annual Be Well Triathlon on September 21, 2019.
September 21, 2019
Green River, WY
- The Be Well Triathlon’s theme this year is “Feed Your Soul” to promote mental health and suicide awareness.
- The day will begin with a 5K run/walk at 8:00AM followed by yoga and meditation.
- There will also be a BBQ, live music and guest speakers.
Awareness and education about suicide are crucial elements of prevention,
here are a few things you should know:
- Suicide was the 7th leading cause of death in Wyoming in 2017. (CDC)
- Wyoming ranks 3rd in the United States for completed suicides. (CDC)
- Sweetwater County is ranked 4th in the state for completed suicide. (CDC)
- 9.72% of Sweetwater County 10th through 12th graders have attempted suicide in the last 12 months. (PNA, 2018)
Paid Advertisement - This post was paid for by the business or individual represented above. We reserve the right to remove any comments. If you'd like to advertise your business in a future promotion similar to this, call our Advertising Team at 307-922-0700 or send us a message.