SWEETWATER COUNTY– The Sweetwater County Commissioners will meet Tuesday, July 16, at 8:30 am at the Sweetwater County Courthouse Commissioners Chambers.
Check out the agenda below.
The main agenda is as follows:
Advertisement - Story continues below...
- 8:30 am – Call to Order
- Public Hearing- Planning and Zoning Report
- Growth Management Plan Map Amendment- Exhibit “B” from Agriculture to Commercial
- Growth Management Plan Map Amendment- Exhibit “B” from Agriculture to Residential
- 8:45 am- Commissioner Comments/Reports
- 9:35 am – County Resident Concerns
- 9:45 am – Approval of the Sweetwater County Prevention Work Plan 2019-2020
- 10 am – Approval of Amended Resolution 19-07-GR-01 for Submission of an Abandoned Mine Lands Public Facility Grant Application that Replaces 19-07-GR-01
- 10:05 am – Request for Approval of Resolution to move the Parks and Recreation Function under the Management of the Facilities Division of the Public Works Department of Sweetwater County
- 10:10 am – Request to Re-Staff Vacancy in the Facilities Custodial Department
- 10:15 am – Request to Re-Staff Vacancy in the Detention Center
- 10:20 am – Request to Extend Voluntary Separation Date
- 10:25 am – 2019 Mill Levy Approval
- 10:30 am – Approval of a Catering Permit for Kayar Distribution DBA Kelly’s Hitching Post for Rodeo Fest at Kelly’s Hitching Post from July 17-20, 2019 at 2019 Yellowstone Road, Rock Springs, WY Parking Lot
- 10:35 am – Approval of a 24-Hour Malt Beverage Permit for Sweetwater County Fair Board DBA Sweetwater County Events Complex from July 30, 2019-August 3, 2019 (5 days) for Wyoming’s Big Show- The Sweetwater County Fair
- 10:40 am – Sweetwater Economic Development Coalition Memorandum of Understanding FY 19-20
- 10:45 am – Commercial Terminal Modernization Project Progress Update and Funding Discussion
- 11 am – Public Hearing- Amended Budget Resolution
- Amended Resolution to Provide Income Necessary to Finance Budget
- Executive Session – As Needed
Read the full agenda here.