SWEETWATER COUNTY– The Sweetwater County Commissioners will meet Tuesday, June 4, at 8:30 am at the Sweetwater County Courthouse Commissioners Chambers.
Following the regularly scheduled meeting, a Fiscal Year 2020 Budget Workshop is scheduled to begin at 11 am.
Check out the agenda below.
The main agenda is as follows:
- 8:30 am – Call to Order
- Public Hearing- Budget Amendments
- Sheriff’s Office
- Fire Marshall
- 8:40 am- Commissioner Comments/Reports
- 9:20 am – County Resident Concerns
- 9:30 am – Approval to submit a grant application to TC Energy for the County Fire Department
- 9:35 am – Award of the 2019 CMAQ Dust Control Project CM19303 CR# 24 Patrick Draw Road
- 9:40 am – SWCO Sheriff’s Office Pre-Employment Agreement
- 10:45 am – FY 2019-2020 Health Insurance Premium discussion
- 10 am – Building Entry Agreement
- 10:05 am – Presentation from ArcaSearch on digital preservation of county documents
- 10:20 am – Review proposed lease buyout for Cell Tower Lease 420059
- Executive Session – As needed
Following the Regular Board of County Commissioner’s Meeting, the Commission will conduct the Fiscal Year 2020 Budget Workshop beginning at 11 am.
Read the full agenda here.
Read the full agenda and packet here.