The Memorial Hospital Foundation is thrilled to announce the 10th anniversary of its annual Red Tie Gala will be Saturday, February 3, 2024.
This milestone celebration marks a decade of unwavering commitment to the community’s health and well-being. The Red Tie Gala has become a signature event in the community, bringing together compassionate individuals, local businesses, and community leaders for a night of elegance, entertainment, and philanthropy.
Sponsorship & Ticket Information
- Red Tie Gala event sponsorships start at $750.
- Red Tie Gala tickets are $100 each
- Red Carpet Arrival– guests will be welcomed with a red carpet entrance.
- Gourmet Dining– indulge in an elegant three-course meal prepared by local chefs.
- Live Entertainment– music provided post-program by Sweetwater County’s Turn Up the Volume DJ Services.
- Live and Silent Auctions– Bid on exclusive items and experiences generously donated by local community members, businesses, and sponsors.
- Red Tie Fashion– Embrace the theme by donning your most stylish, red tie, dress, or shoes.
- Networking Opportunities– connect with fellow community members, business leaders, and healthcare professionals who share a common passion and commitment to supporting local healthcare.
As we reflect on our journey, we look forward to charting an even more impactful course with your support in the years to come. Community support has been the cornerstone of our success, and as we mark this milestone, we sincerely hope you will join us in raising a toast to a decade of purposeful endeavors. Together, let’s make the next decade even more remarkable.Tiffany Marshall, Executive Director of the Memorial Hospital Foundation
This year’s proceeds are dedicated to supporting the Laboratory renovation and expansion project, scheduled to break ground in Q1 of 2024,”
Win not one but… TWO Trek Powerfly 4 Gen 4 Electric Mountain Bikes
$100 per ticket
PURCHASE TICKETS HERE >