ROCK SPRINGS — Sweetwater County is now opening up the COVID-19 vaccine to anyone ages 16+ for the Pfizer vaccine or 18+ for the Moderna and Janssen vaccines.
“With businesses opening and travel season coming, we want to make sure you are prepared and protected from COVID-19,” Sweetwater County Public Health stated in a press release this morning.
Residents can schedule vaccine today with the following agencies:
Sweetwater County Public Health
Schedule online www.wyoapptportal.org/
Castle Rock Medical Center
(307)872-4590 option 1
Rock Springs Community Health Center
THE LATEST COVID-19 CORONAVIRUS NEWS & INFO FROM THE WYOMING DEPT. OF HEALTH
What to do if you feel sick: If you think you have been exposed to COVID-19 and are showing symptoms, please call your primary care provider or seek medical attention.
Please follow these tips to slow the spread of this virus:
- Follow Public Health Orders
- Practice social distancing of 6 feet or more.
- Wear cloth face coverings in public settings, especially when physical distancing of at least 6 feet isn’t available.
- Stay home when sick and avoid other people unless you need medical attention.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Older people and those with health conditions that mean they have a higher chance of getting seriously ill should avoid close-contact situations.
- Long-term care and healthcare facilities should follow guidelines for infection control and prevention.
For current news, updates, closures and resources, please visit our COVID-19 Coronavirus page here.