Goodwill Industries of Wyoming was founded 1968 in Cheyenne with one store, serving only a few individuals.
Today, we have 5 stores throughout the state and serve over 7,000 people per year right here in Wyoming.
The Goodwill Wyoming mission is to help people with disabilities and other disadvantages reach their goals and improve their quality of life through learning and the power of work.
The Power of a Donation
When the community donates gently used items to Goodwill, we’re able to take those items and make them available to the public at a reduced cost.
The profits from those donations go on to fund programs all across the state and fill needs in Wyoming communities.
Who Does Your Donation Help?
- Disabled Individuals who need jobs and support services
- Formerly Incarcerated Individuals
- Children of the Incarcerated
- Elderly Individuals
- Youth moving from foster care to independent living
In addition to providing goods to the community at a low rate, Goodwill Wyoming also assist with the following:
- Supporting families through counseling and support services
- Helping foster youth transition out of foster care into independent living
- Provide vouchers for free items for those in need
- The success of Goodwill Wyoming depends on the public.
- The more donations and success our stores have, the more we are able to expand programs to serve communities.
- Goodwill Wyoming is a non-profit entity servicing and funding only our state.
- All employees, including those with a disability or disadvantage, are always paid at least minimum wage at Goodwill Wyoming.
Paid Advertisement - This post was paid for by the business or individual represented above. We reserve the right to remove any comments. If you'd like to advertise your business in a future promotion similar to this, call our Advertising Team at 307-922-0700 or send us a message.