Tag: House fire
ROCK SPRINGS — Ashes removed from a fireplace and placed in a box on a porch are the cause of a
ROCK SPRINGS — A Rock Springs home was completely destroyed last night after an electrical-caused fire gutted the mobile home.
GREEN RIVER — The cause of a house fire on Sunset Drive in Green River last night is still under
JAMESTOWN — While no one was injured in a fire this afternoon, the interior of a Jamestown home sustained significant
PINEDALE — A pinched electrical wire caused a house fire in Pinedale on Wednesday, according to Sublette County Unified Fire
GREEN RIVER — According to a press release from the American Red Cross of Wyoming, the Red Cross of Wyoming
ROCK SPRINGS — At 12:29 pm the Rock Springs Fire Department was dispatched to a report of a structure fire